Live Music Summer Sessions return to our Blue River Café in July and August with a great selection of artists.
Three evenings – tributes to Elton John, Adele and Lionel Ritchie – each include a three-course meal and are ticket-only events. Each costs £25/person.
The other five gigs in the bar are free. Just turn up and enjoy superb sounds in a relaxed summer atmosphere!
Expect a summery feel to all eight gigs, even though they’re indoors. So you’re guaranteed a great evening if the British summer misbehaves and decides to rain.
Here’s the full live music line-up for summer at the Thames Riviera…
July’s Summer Sessions
- July 7: Nadie Keating and Stu – check out this talented duo whose wide repertoire ranges from rock, soul and pop to jazz, disco and funk.
- July 14: Elton John Night – take your seats for Rocket Man Andy Crosbie’s tribute to the legendary Sir Elton…complete with detailed costumes and light-hearted stage manner. Enjoy a three-course meal (see the menu) then sit back and enjoy the great man’s hits for just £25 per person.
- July 21: Summer Sessions with Ben & Jazz – cool sounds from guitar and vocal duo Ben Steele and Jasmine Duxbury. Watch this video for a quick preview of their cover of American Boy.
- July 28: Adele tribute Lareena has an absolutely stunning voice and bears more than a passing resemblance to the Oscar- and Grammy-winning star. Watch Lareena’s three-minute showreel for a medley of hits that kicks off with the fabulous Skyfall. Tickets are £25 per person (includes three-course meal, see the menu).
August’s Summer Sessions
- August 4: Locke Street – great live music from this duo, a great way to kick off our August summer sessions.
- August 11: Hannah Wild sings – rock up and enjoy dinner, drinks and live music.
- August 18: singer James Willard – join us in the bar from 8pm.
- August 25: Lionel Ritchie Night – is it him you’re looking for? Book a table for a great three-course meal (see the menu) and enjoy Hamilton Browne’s tribute to this enduring Motown legend. Watch this video to see his medley of Lionel’s hits.
Dine Alfresco At The Blue River Café
Enjoy stunning riverside dining during the day at the Blue River Café – it’s perfect for celebrations such as Birthdays and Parties
Join us on our spacious terrace for breakfast, lunch or dinner, including Sunday carvery (which is available from 12pm to 6pm). Bring your youngsters – kids can eat for free when you pay for a meal.
Other special offers include Weekend Gastro Breaks (£99 for dinner, bed and breakfast) and our best ever wine and dine offer (three courses including wine for £25 per person).
Book your table online or contact us to find out more.