100 Days Left Till Christmas!September 15, 2016
It’s Dine with Wine Time at The Blue River CaféOctober 25, 2016
This October, get ready to raise the roof as we have three of the best live music tribute acts in the country coming to the Blue River Cafe. Our live music events have always attracted a big following and for three reasons: Incredible live music. An electric atmosphere. Excellent food. Tickets sell out fast as word spreads, so give us a call on 01628 674057 to secure your tickets as soon as possible!
Let’s see whats on offer this October..
- Sunday Jazz with our super cool Vinny on Sunday 2nd October! Relax and unwind whilst enjoying your Sunday Carvery for just £10.95! Book your table here
- On Friday 7th October we will be hosting a very special “Adele Returns” tribute night which, when you lay eyes on our performer, will make you do a double take due to her uncanny likeness to the star herself. Once you close your eyes, her voice will carry you away to a front row seat at a sell out Adele concert in Wembley… And all for the cost of just £25 per person which includes a very special three course meal. Starters including choices such as prawn, avocado and caviar cocktail, oven baked hake and belgium waffles. Not your average menu for a live music event and yet more reason to call now and book your tickets on 01628 674057. This event is selling out incredibly quickly and we anticipate that it will be fully booked in no time.
- Richie Cooper joins us in the bar from 8pm on Friday 14th October. He’s a singer and guitarist from the outskirts of London. He’s been a professional musician for over ten years and plays everything from the Beatles to Bruno Mars!
- If a night of swing is more your style then join us on Saturday 15th October for our “Swing and Buble” night, which heralds the return of the handsome crooner as depicted by the great Mikey JC! As we approach the winter months, what could be more appropriate than a three course meal that includes favourites such as pumpkin soup, shin of beef and rhubarb crumble with a twist! A magnificent three course meal followed by some Buble classics will undoubtedly put you in the perfect mood for dancing the night away. Call us today on 01628 674057 to book your tickets and secure yourself a seat at the best live music event in Maidenhead this Autumn!
- Friday Night Beats return on Friday 28th October with Dan Lines! Dan is a highly talented musician! He is an awesome guitarist with a great voice to match. If you want a good sing along, Dan is the guy!!
- Finally we come to quite possibly the most iconic of all the musical greats. It is with great pleasure that we will be hosting “The Ultimate Tribute to George Michael” on Saturday 29th October which will include some of the biggest hits from the 80’s. This ones on us, yes we know everyone loves a FREEBIE! No ticket required but make sure you book your table. Our regular menu will be available and maybe some cheeky 80’s classics!
- To finish our epic month off, Vinny returns on Sunday 30th October to treat us to another Sunday Jazz session!
So there you have it – seven great performers in just one month. That’s how we roll at the ever popular Blue River Cafe! Still flying the flag for outrageously good live music events in Maidenhead and with plenty on the horizon to tempt you with over the next few months.
To secure your tickets today just call us now on 01628 674057. You won’t be sorry.